Is your slow internet connection holding you back? A new scheme launched by the Mayor of London can help. If you have a business, social enterprise or charity based in Westminster, you can apply for up to £3,000 towards a faster broadband connection of 30 Mbit/s or more.
While the scheme will be launched across London by spring 2014, businesses based in Westminster can apply now. Here are just some of the benefits of the scheme:
• Flexible storage space means your business won’t need to buy additional server hardware when it grows
• Your staff can access all files and applications on the go, so it's easier to work when and where they need to
• All your files are backed up
• Send large files quickly and securely
• Customer and supplier management systems will be more efficient and accessible
• The fast connection means you can enjoy reliable video conferencing and make the most of the web.
Interested? Then check if you’re eligible and apply for a connection voucher here. The voucher can also be used towards a dedicated business grade broadband service.
If you’re not sure of your current business broadband speed, you can check it on the Broadband Speed checker website.
For more information, visit the Mayor of London website.