All of our business is procured through a competitive process, whether it is comparing quotes for low value work or a formal tender process for high risk / value contracts.
We currently procure works via our 'Contract Opportunities' page, while opportunities for Westminster City Council contracts are advertised by CityWest Homes through the capitalEsourcing portal.
The capitalEsourcing website provides a secure, simple and efficient means for managing tendering activities. It also provides instant access to new opportunities and supporting documentation.
To express interest in a tender, you will need to register once at www.capitalesourcing.com/web/login.shtml. You will then be sent a password via email which will provide you with secure access to the site. Once registered, you will receive email updates of new contract opportunities issued by participating London boroughs which match your capabilities.
Goods and services
For all contracts below £100,000, CityWest Homes must seek a number of quotations from potential contractors. Quotations over £10,000 must be obtained from suppliers registered on capitalEsourcing, in accordance with Westminster City Council's procurement code.
• Three quotes are to be sought for all spend below £10,000 unless agreed otherwise as a specific case by the procurement team
• Contracts between £10,000 to £50,000 require a minimum of three written quotations selected through Competefor
• Contracts between £50,000 to £100,000 require a minimum of three written quotations advertised through Competefor
• Contracts greater than £100,000 to European Union minimum threshold requirements requires a minimum of three tenders advertised through Competefor. Contracts must be reported through Westminster City Council's 1 and 2 Gate Review process.
• Contracts greater than European Union minimum threshold requirements, follow the requirements as set out in the regulations. Contracts must be reported Westminster City Council's 1 and 2 Gate Review process.
Guides on our procurement process
Please read our procurement tips and information for further information.