Little Venice estate services

Cleaning and estate inspections

We carry out regular cleaning and quarterly estate inspections on all our estates. Check out the estate inspections and cleaning dedicated page to find out the dates of the inspections for your area.

Parking and sheds

We have parking spaces and sheds available for rent. Please call the estate office to find out about availability. See the Westminster City Council website for more information about parking in the city.


Pinnacle PSG carry out the grounds maintenance across the estate.

Household rubbish collection

Rubbish collected by the council. We can advise when your collections take place.

Removal of bulky household items

If you cannot sell, recycle or re-use bulky items such as fridges, sofas or beds, Westminster City Council can help. Please call the Environmental Action Line on 020 7641 2000 for more information. There may be a small charge.

Tree management

We inspect our trees every three year and prune those that need it. We also check if there are any gaps where a tree should be and also replace some trees with others more suited to the area. Occasionally we also carry out unplanned but high priority work to trees that may have become damaged or diseased.

If you are concerned about a tree problem in your area you can contact Neil Taylor, arboricultural officer for Westminster City Council on 020 7641 4202 or contact the estate office.

Pest Control

Pests are unwanted insects or vermin living in your home that may be hazardous to your health. The council’s pest control team advises residents how to get rid of pests and may come to your home to treat the problem. The service is free to our tenants.

To report a problem, please call the pest control team on freephone 0800 358 0514.


Lots of residents are keen to recycle and we try to make recycling in Westminster as easy as possible. Check to see how much your estate is recycling and what the recycling team are doing to help increase recycling where it’s low by visiting waste and recycling times.

Satellite dishes

You must get permission from the estate office before you fit a satellite dish at your property. There is an application form to complete and you may also need planning permission from Westminster City Council.

We will not usually give permission if:

  • There is a health and safety risk
  • The dish or fitting it will cause damage to the building
  • The dish will cause a nuisance to another resident, for example it blocks out light
  • An alternative method of receiving satellite transmissions is in place
  • Major works are imminent
  • The council’s planning department refuses permission. This is more likely if you live in a building that is listed or you live in a conservation area.
  • If you fit a dish without permission you may be asked to remove it or seek permission retrospectively. If you are asked to remove it and don’t, we may remove it or take legal action to do so and recharge you the costs.

Print page