My home

Useful information for our tenants and leaseholders including how to pay rent and service charges and your agreements with Westminster City Council.

I am a tenant

All the information a tenant needs

I am a leaseholder

All the information a leaseholder needs

Compliment / complaint

Compliment or complaint online

Condensation, mould and cold

If you're experiencing issues with condensation, mould and cold, we can help.

Online payments

Pay your rent or service charges online

Resident Area Panels

Shaping the service at a local level

Anti-social behaviour

Report incidents and learn about mediation and our policies

Capital programme

Information about major works on our estates

Handyperson service

Health and safety

Find out about health and safety here


Find out about our insurance policy here

My community

Get involved in your community

Report a repair

Save energy

Tips on saving electricity and how to apply for grants to pay your bills

Tenant Management Organisations

Welfare reform

Find out more about the Government's welfare reform


If you suspect you have a pest problem it is crucial you report it as soon as possible, so we can tackle the problem early on.