Seaside and country homes

Seaside and Country homes

The Seaside and Country Homes scheme is run by the central government and provides bungalows and flats for older tenants who want to move out of the city to a seaside or country location.

The scheme has a portfolio of one and two bedroom flats and bungalows across the south and east of England, mostly in seaside towns or rural country areas. To qualify, tenants must be an existing council or housing association tenant and be aged 60 years or above.

For more information on how to apply contact the housingmoves team on 08450 21 20 20 or visit their website.

Print page