We are changing the way we deliver your services, so that we can resolve more of your queries quicker and first time.
From 21 June, please contact us using our new number or email address:
Call: Freephone 0800 358 3783
Find out more in our customer services leaflet.
Community drop-in sessions
Community drop-in sessions will replace estate office reception services at Lillington and Longmoore, St. John’s Wood, Little Venice and Paddington Green from 21 June. If this affects you, we have written to you to let you know.
The venues and times of these sessions have been selected in consultation with local residents.
Lillington and Longmoore estate
Venue: Lillington and Longmoore Community Hall, Morgan House, Lillington Gardens estate, 57 Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 2LF
Dates: Tuesdays from 9-11am and Thursdays from 3-5pm
Venue: Grosvenor Community Hall, Vincent Street, SW1P 4HB
Dates: Mondays from 9-11am and Fridays from 2-4pm
Little Venice estate
Venue: Amberley Club Room, 10 Clearwell Drive, W9 2JZ
Dates: Mondays from 9-11am
Venue: Warwick Community Hall Meeting Room, 300 Harrow Road, W2 5HG
Dates: Wednesdays from 3-5pm
Paddington Green estate
Venue: Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus, 25 Paddington Green, W2 1NB
Dates: Tuesday from 9-11am and Thursdays from 5-7pm
St. John’s Wood estate
Venue: St. John’s Wood Library, 20 Circus Road, NW8 6PD
Dates: Wednesdays from 10am-12 midday and Fridays from 3-5pm
Church Street and Westbourne Park
If you live in Church Street or Westbourne Park, we will be in contact shortly ahead of your estate office closures from September.
The estate services team will offer monthly visits to ensure high standards of cleaning, grounds maintenance and health and safety. Your housing services team will continue to regularly visit your estate and if you would like to join an estate inspection, please call or email us.
More home visits for vulnerable people
We will also offer more support for vulnerable residents including older people, who we are currently contacting to offer regular phone calls or home visits if they are required.
Area Service Centres
If you don’t have access to the internet or find it difficult to use the phone, you can visit a drop-in session or one of our Area Service Centres. They can provide a reception service to help you to resolve your query.
North Area Service Centre
1 Glasgow House, Lanark Road, W9 1QY (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Maida Vale
Bus: 16, 98, 332
South Area Service Centre
137 Lupus Street, SW1V 3HE (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Pimlico
Bus: C10, 24, 360
Central Area Service Centre
24 Lilestone Street, Lisson Green estate, NW8 8SR (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Marylebone
Bus: 139, 189
West Area Service Centre
155 Westbourne Terrace, W2 6JX (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
Nearest tube: Paddington / Royal Oak
Bus: 7, 18, 27, 36
Face to face services
Local housing and estate services teams will continue to be available and provided on estates, and we will continue to have receptions at our four Area Service Centres at Lanark Road, Lilestone Street, Lupus Street and Westbourne Terrace.
Face to face services will also continue to be delivered by Housing Management Services who will spend more time out and about on estates.
We held five resident events from 20 February to 4 April, which were attended by 160 people. Feedback at the events focused on:
The proposals follow five resident events which took place from 20 February to 4 April and were attended by 160 residents. Residents were positive about the changes to the new service model and that all enquiries would be recorded through our new call centre, the creation of specialist teams with their expert knowledge and the option to access services online. Other feedback from residents at the events focused on:
• helping you to speak to the right person or team, first time and always returning your calls. We are addressing this through:
- a new contact centre which will provide 27 more staff who will be supported through improved training and IT
- directing queries straight to the right team, to resolve the majority of queries on the first call.
• continuing to have housing staff with local knowledge proactively working on your estates. We are addressing this through:
- ensuring there will be area based teams, building and maintaining local knowledge and long term-relationships by spending more time on the estates
- delivering local drop-in sessions in community venues chosen by residents.
• helping vulnerable residents to access services, particularly where they are available online. We are addressing this through:
- c1,000 tenancy checks aimed at vulnerable residents to better understand their needs and how we can support them to stay in their homes longer
- continuing to offer reception areas in the four Area Service Centres
- improved web access
- drop-in sessions in community venues, potentially even closer to those who are most vulnerable
- home visits for those who most need them.
Your feedback at these events has helped to shape our draft proposals for your new services.
|Local engagement to shape services in St. John’s Wood, Paddington Green, Little Venice and Lillington and Longmoore||April 2017|
|St. John’s Wood, Paddington Green, Little Venice and Lillington and Longmoore estate offices due to relocate to community locations||June 2017|
|New contact centre, CityWest Connect, launches||End June 2017|
|Local engagement to shape services in Westbourne Park and Church Street||August 2017|
|Westbourne Park and Church Street estate offices due to relocate to community locations||September 2017|
|New services available online||End of 2017|